The Keele Center
Caron Florida's State-of-the-Art Medical Center
The Keele Center at Caron Florida
The newly opened premier Keele Center is a 40-bed, 100,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art medical facility in Delray Beach. The Keele Center significantly expands Caron’s services in Florida with a medical detox unit, a residential Older Adult Program, and an elevated level of residential treatment Ocean Drive program for individuals of influence and affluence. The Keele Center also houses a new research center to help Caron continue making advancements in addiction medicine as well as space for neurocognitive services and medical education.
The Keele Center Highlights
- Full-time, highly credentialed, and specialized clinicians, physicians, psychologists, neuropsychologists, psychiatrists, and nurses staff the center.
- Medical care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A wellness center offers in-house physical therapy services, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, fitness experts, and a pool.
Medical Detox Highlights
- 10 beds, including 6 private rooms and 2 semi-private rooms, are available.
- Full-time, on-site physicians, nurses, medical professionals, and a clinical case manager specialize in managing the medical complexities of detoxing from alcohol and drugs as well as related conditions like chronic pain, diabetes, and heart disease.
Older Adult Program Highlights
With over 65 years of experience, Caron knows that treatment utilizing dialectical and cognitive behavioral therapies is most effective in teaching older adults new coping and relationship skills. Caron Florida's Older Adult Program is adapted to a person’s age and physical, emotional, and spiritual condition, and is effective for early intervention, treatment, and relapse prevention.
Caron Florida’s Older Adult Program offers:
- 15 private bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
- A certified nursing assistant assigned to each new patient for 24/7 initial support.
- Safety features such as call bells, pull cords, and grab bars.
- Daily health assessments.
- Medication assessment to ensure appropriate prescription and dosage.
- On-site, 24/7 medically managed care.
- Co-occurring mental health treatment.
- Chronic pain management.
- Relapse prevention.
- Spiritual counseling and services.
- Holistic services.
- On-site physical therapy.
- Comprehensive family support.
The Keele Center, our new 100,000 sq. ft. medical facility, serves as the hub of high quality treatment for Caron Florida.
Our modern medical center features 40 beds, expanding critical services in its Caron Florida continuum.
For utmost privacy, our new building also features a private drive-in entrance.
Our softly lit, spacious lobby features a tribute wall to donors who made this medical center possible and a soothing water feature.
An on-site, fully staffed detox unit is critical in our ability to offer 24/7 medical care.
Private bedrooms with en suite bathrooms offer privacy and some of the comforts of home.
Private bedrooms in the Ocean Drive's residential program on the 3rd floor are fully furnished with bedding, a desk, sitting area, and TV.
Dining offers a buffet and delectable dishes to nourish the body back to health.
Feel recharged and energized by healthy meals and good company in our vibrant dining room.
The dining room is on the 1st floor for easy accessibility to an outdoor patio area.
The patient lounge in the Ocean Drive residential program is spacious and comfortable.
The Caron Ocean Drive patient lounge in The Keele Center offers social space in a safe environment.
A seating area in the patient lounge features a large-screen digital TV, piano, and reading area.
Our experts hold lectures and presentations, educating individuals and families about the disease of addiction.
Meeting rooms are available for group therapy sessions.
Feeling your best is important in recovery. It's one of reasons we provide personal services in our on-site salon.
Massage therapy is among one of our holistic therapies.
Patients have an on-site state-of-the-art fitness center with new machines and personal trainers available.
Exercise plays a key role in physical and mental wellness. Our on-staff professionals provide guidance and the space to grow stronger.
Our outdoor pool gives patients the opportunity to exercise, enjoy the outdoors, or simply reflect and be mindful.
Ocean Drive Program Expansion
Caron Florida's Ocean Drive Program for individuals of influence has expanded to include eight private suites at The Keele Center for patients with specialized medical and/or privacy needs, in addition to the manor-style residences a short distance away. On the same private floor as the suites is a dedicated space for Ocean Drive programming, with clinical rooms and a private dining room staffed by on-site chefs and culinary staff. A private entrance to the floor ensures discretion.
The clinically robust Ocean Drive treatment provided by highly trained and specialized clinicians and physicians remains the same, as does the menu of complementary therapies and services and the comprehensive family treatment program.
The private suites include:
- King-size beds.
- A separate living area.
- An en suite bathroom.
Integrated Neurofeedback Therapy
The Keele Center has a dedicated suite for this proven treatment that can:
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improve attention and focus.
- Increase healthy brain function.
Wellness Services and Amenities
Caron’s wellness services attend to the holistic needs of patients’ overall well-being, helping to rebuild a foundation for a healthy life in recovery. Services and amenities available at The Keele Center include:
- On-site physical therapy.
- Holistic therapies, such as acupuncture, massage, reiki/breathwork, meditation, yoga, and aquatic therapy.
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with personal trainers available.
- An outdoor pool and leisure area.
- An on-site salon to attend to personal care needs.
If you are interested in learning more about supporting Caron Florida's Medical Center, please click here.
We're one call away.
Breakthrough at Caron