Partial Hospitalization Program
Combining structure and flexibility to build a solid foundation for life in recovery
At a Glance
Individual and group therapy
provide a structured treatment program.
incorporates Caron’s proven evidence-based treatment methods.
The treatment team
has master’s level education.
allows for off-campus activities.
Access to technology
offers connection to family and work.
Private bedrooms and baths
Highlights of the Partial Hospitalization Program
When patients finish a treatment program, they are excited about the possibilities for their new lives in recovery. And often worried about how to get started. With Caron Pennsylvania’s partial hospitalization program, you can easily transition from inpatient treatment to the next level, building on skills learned and knowledge gained to increase your confidence and readiness for life in recovery.
Combining structure with flexibility, the program employs Caron’s proven, evidence-based treatment modalities while allowing patients freedom to use technology and go off campus.
Who We Treat
Caron patients in our core programs and people who have completed treatment programs elsewhere can take advantage of this program.
- A personalized treatment plan that sets goals to help you move toward your life in recovery
- Core counseling groups dealing with relapse prevention, coping skills, mindfulness-based stress reduction, and other issues as needed
- Individual therapy and case management
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Adventure-based counseling
- Daily self-directed meditation
- Daily 12-step meetings
- Off-site recovery support meetings, if appropriate
- Private programming and living space
- Private and semi-private rooms and bathrooms available
- Fitness activities with access to the campus gym
- Healthy meals
Preparing to Return Home
- Time to engage in part-time work, if appropriate
- Ability to go off campus to run errands and attend recovery support groups, as appropriate
- Access to technology, including phones, to connect with family members and friends and to reconnect to work or look for work
Erin Goodhart, LPC, CAADC, CMAT, CSAT, ACRPS, CCS, CPT Provider
Executive Director of Core Programming, Pennsylvania