When patients finish a treatment program, they are excited about the possibilities for their new lives in recovery. And often worried about how to get started. With Caron Pennsylvania’s partial hospitalization program, you can easily transition from inpatient treatment to the next level, building on skills learned and knowledge gained to increase your confidence and readiness for life in recovery.
Who We Treat
Caron patients in our core programs and people who have completed treatment programs elsewhere can take advantage of this program.
Treatment Program Details
Combining structure with flexibility, the program employs Caron’s proven, evidence-based treatment modalities while allowing patients the freedom to use technology and go off campus.
- A personalized treatment plan that sets goals to help you move toward your life in recovery
- Core counseling groups dealing with relapse prevention, coping skills, mindfulness-based stress reduction, and other issues as needed
- Individual therapy and case management
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Monitoring via daily use of Soberlink and/or random urinalysis.
- Daily self-directed meditation
- Daily 12-step meetings
- Off-site recovery support meetings, if appropriate
Partial Hospitalization Program Features
- Private programming and living space
- Private and semi-private rooms and bathrooms available
- Fitness activities with access to the campus gym
- Healthy meals
- Time to engage in part-time work, if appropriate
- Ability to go off campus to run errands and attend recovery support groups, as appropriate
- Access to technology, including phones, to connect with family members and friends and to reconnect to work or look for work
Experienced staff support and guide PHP patients as they build a life in recovery.
Erin Goodhart, LPC, CAADC, CMAT, CSAT, ACRPS, CCS, CPT Provider
Executive Director of Core Programming, Pennsylvania
Heather Hafer, MS, CAADC, CCS
Clinical Director, Women’s Programs and Partial Hospitalization Program