Our Treatment Philosophy
Helping you restore health, hope, spirituality, and relationships.
Achieving Recovery For Life.
Caron’s mission is to transform lives impacted by drug and alcohol addiction through proven, evidence-based, comprehensive, and personalized behavioral healthcare.
Caron is a leading provider of integrated behavioral health treatment. Drug and alcohol problems are rarely isolated. They go hand-in-hand with psychiatric and psychological disorders, like depression, anxiety, trauma-related disorders, and eating disorders, to name just a few. We address these issues concurrently with substance abuse because it’s vital to patients’ long-term recovery.
Caron: Real About Recovery.
We tailor clinically proven treatment plans for each patient and family.
We blend the latest evidence-based practices from medicine and psychology with historically proven addiction treatment methods like cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), 12-Step integration, motivational interviewing, addiction counseling, and positive peer culture. Every patient has an integrated, multidisciplinary team of highly trained and credentialed staff members who are full-time and on site.
Family is integral to our process.
We are as committed to caring for families as we are to caring for patients. Our family programs incorporate:
- Education on substance use disorder and behavioral health.
- Access to a community of family members and patients.
- Intervention for family members with substance use disorder issues.
Specialized family education for families of teens, young adults, and older adults provides information specific to those patients. Depending on the treatment program and family needs, more intensive programs are available, including our cutting-edge Residential Family Program.
Comprehensive Modern Addiction Treatment
We treat the mind, body, and spirit.
Our evidence-based, holistic approach focuses on:
- Mind: Through individual and group therapy, patients learn to use healthy coping skills and emotional regulation. Education about how addiction works on the brain supports the benefits of treatment. Intensive, experiential workshops employ role play and hands-on activities to deepen patients’ insight.
- Body: Health and wellness is incorporated into everyone’s treatment through exercise and fitness, nutritional counseling and proper diet, medication, (if necessary), and education about daily living skills that promote good health.
- Spirit: Caron’s spiritual support services, as well as 12-Step and similar programs, give patients ways to strengthen their connections to themselves, others, nature, and their faith.
At Caron, we promise to:
- Treat you and your family with respect, dignity, and compassion.
- Give you the tools and support you need to achieve Recovery for Life.
- Conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards.
- Partner with you and your family to create a personalized, integrated behavioral health treatment plan.
- Use research and evidence-based practices that result in the best outcomes.
- Make treatment available through financial assistance.