Grand View Program - Substance Use Disorder Program for Men
Privacy and comfort with treatment attentive to your experience, background, and life goals are the hallmarks of this clinically robust program.
At a Glance
A private setting for men's treatment
mirrors your lifestyle and caters to your need for comfort.
The capability to stay connected
allows you to attend to personal and professional obligations.
Private bedrooms offer
Wifi access, workspace, television, safe, and private bathrooms.
Highlights of the Grand View Men's Program
With effective treatment and personalized care in an intimate private setting, Caron’s Grand View Program is designed with you in mind.
The first-class standards of the program are evident in every component of your treatment and its facilities, which are located on our Pennsylvania campus. Every detail is dedicated to your recovery and comfort- from effective care and complementary therapies to the retreat-like setting. Throughout your stay, you will be in treatment with others who share a similar professional and/or social sphere and background in a setting that mirrors your lifestyle.
Caron’s Grand View Program recognizes that staying connected to professional and personal affairs is an important part of who you are. The staff provides a safe space that allows you to balance those demands, while focusing on rehab and building a foundation for long-term recovery.
Caron’s Pennsylvania campus is convenient to several major East Coast cities, including New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
Grand View Photo Gallery
The foundation of your treatment is a clinically robust rehab program that incorporates evidence-based therapies designed to address substance use disorder, mental health concerns, and related medical issues. Your treatment plan will include these components as necessary to meet your clinical needs.
- Comprehensive medical screenings and psychological assessments.
- A brain mapping session to provide a baseline assessment of brain function and determine if neurofeedbackis clinically appropriate.
- Treatment of co-occurring mental health disorders and related impulsive and compulsive behaviors.
- Trauma programming centered on evidence-based therapy to provide healing.
- Intensive rehab workshops that focus on issues that can block your recovery, such as work, money, sex, relationships, and family origin.
- Presentations by our attending physicians on topics such as the impact of substance use on the brain, among others.
- Professional coaching and academic services to help you meet your life goals, whether those include education, a new career path, retirement plans, life fulfillment, or another desired transition.
- Medical detoxification services at our state-of-the-art medical center.
- Access to a fully equipped fitness and wellness center staffed by certified trainers.
- Opportunities to participate in therapeutic massage and mindfulness meditation, yoga, golf, and other recreational activities.
- Consultations, as clinically necessary, with a registered dietitian for nutrition guidance and recommendations.
- Sessions with a pastoral care counselor, spirituality and relationship groups, and individual and group counseling dedicated to grief and loss.
Craig's Story - An Executive Who Always Needed More
Count on our team of specialists dedicated to the highest quality care.
Our expert clinicians provide intensive, effective treatment tailored to your needs.
John Post, Jr., MBA, MA, CAADC, MS, CIP
Executive Director, Grand View and Legal Professionals Programs
Eric Webber, MA, CCS, CADC, CCPG, CSAT/CMAT
Program Director, Legal Professionals Program & Senior Clinician, Specialty Services
Caron's continuum of care provides structured support for your long-term recovery.
Evidence-based research shows that long-term recovery is accomplished best with structured support that encourages accountability, builds self-esteem, and nurtures family systems. Caron’s continuing care options are designed to meet your and your family’s needs.
From your first day at Caron, a therapeutic alliance is formed between your referring professional and your treatment team to systematically assess your needs throughout rehab treatment. These assessments inform a continuum of care to support your clinical needs beyond in-patient rehab.
With treatment centers in Florida and Pennsylvania, and a number of regional recovery centers on the East Coast, Caron ensures you can stay connected through our continuum of treatment and rehab support services. We also have an established network of vetted therapists to refer you to as needed.