Grand View Program - Substance Use & Addiction Treatment
Privacy and comfort with treatment attentive to your experience, background, and life goals are the hallmarks of this clinically robust program.
A Glance at Our Substance Use Treatment
A private setting for treatment
mirrors your lifestyle and caters to your need for comfort.
The capability to stay connected
allows you to attend to personal and professional obligations.
Private bedrooms offer
Wifi access, workspace, television, safe, and private bathrooms.
Highlights of the Grand View Addiction Treatment Program
With effective treatment and personalized care in an intimate private setting, Caron’s Grand View Program is designed with you in mind. Every detail is dedicated to your recovery and comfort — from effective care and complementary therapies to the retreat-like setting. Throughout your stay, you will be in treatment with others who share a similar professional and/or social sphere and background.
Caron’s Pennsylvania campus is convenient to several major East Coast cities, including New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
Grand View Photo Gallery
The foundation of your treatment is a clinically robust rehab program that incorporates evidence-based therapies to address substance use disorder, mental health concerns, and related medical issues. Your treatment plan will include these components as necessary to meet your clinical needs.
A thorough series of evaluations and assessments
Treatment of co-occurring mental health disorders and related impulsive and compulsive behaviors
Evidence-based therapeutic interventions, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
Group therapy to work through specific issues such as relationships, work-life balance, body image, and parenting
- Intensive rehab workshops that focus on issues that can block your recovery, such as work, money, sex, relationships, relapse, and family of origin
Presentations by attending physicians on topics such as the impact of substance use on the brain, among others
Professional coaching and academic services to help you meet your life goals
- Individual therapy sessions with experienced, master’s-level, credentialed therapists who establish a personalized treatment plan for you
Recovery groups that support treatment, such as the 12-Step Program, Smart Recovery, Recovery Dharma, and others
- Medical detoxification services at our state-of-the-art medical center
- Access to a fully equipped fitness and wellness center staffed by certified trainers
- Therapeutic massage, mindfulness meditation, yoga, golf, and other recreational activities
- Consultations, as clinically necessary, with a registered dietitian for nutrition guidance and recommendations
- Sessions with a pastoral care counselor, spirituality and relationship groups, and individual and group counseling dedicated to grief and loss
“The first thing that Caron gave me was acceptance. Once you realize it’s a disease and you really treat it as any other one – really take those emotions out of it and that self-blame – the whole world opens up for you honestly.”
An Executive Who Always Needed More
Gender-Specific Trauma Treatment
Left untreated, trauma can block your path to recovery. Grand View trauma treatment is gender-specific to provide a safe space for women and men to process trauma and heal. Our trauma specialists use these gold-standard proven therapies:
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive processing therapy (CPT), which works quickly to significantly reduce or eliminate acute trauma symptoms
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) groups to address coping skills for anxiety and depression
- Holistic therapies such as mindfulness meditation and trauma-sensitive yoga with certified instructors
Support and Group Therapy for the Whole Family
Caron believes that your wellness and recovery are tightly intertwined with your family’s wellness and recovery. An on-staff, full-time, master’s level family therapist works with you and your family to facilitate healing, using a family systems approach. The goal is to help everyone better understand the effects of substance use disorder on the family system and to guide the family to well-being, healthier relationships, and open communication.
- For You and Your Spouse/Partner: The family therapist works with both of you to examine how substance use has affected your relationship and help address patterns of behavior blocking deep emotional connection. You'll learn productive communication skills and build a foundation for healthier, more satisfying relationships.
- For Your and Your Children: Caron’s Satell Children and Teens Program is available virtually to all patients’ children. This specialized program offers FaceTime-like therapeutics for patient and child work.
- Virtually Connected: Technology ensures that we can set up family rehab treatment sessions via video conference as needed.
Count on our team of specialists dedicated to the highest quality care.
John Post, Jr., MA, MBA, MS, LPC, CAADC, CCS, CIP
Executive Director of Signature Programming
Eric Webber, MA, CADC, CSAT/CMAT, CCS, CCPG
Program Director, Legal Professionals Program & Senior Clinician, Specialty Services
Dr. Adam D. Scioli, D.O., DFAPA, FASAM, FAOAAM
Medical Director and Head of Psychiatry/Program Director Addiction Medicine
Dr. Maggie Tipton, Psy. D
Senior Director of Psychological Services and Corporate Coordinator of Trauma-Informed Care
Caron's Continuum of Care
Evidence-based research shows that long-term recovery is best accomplished with structured support that encourages accountability, builds self-esteem, and nurtures family systems. From your first day at Caron, your treatment team systematically assesses your needs in order to inform a continuum of care for your life in recovery.
With treatment centers in Florida and Pennsylvania and a number of regional recovery centers on the East Coast, Caron ensures you have access to treatment and rehab support services.
Let’s talk about your specific needs.
Give us a call.Contact Now
Start a conversation.
Fill out an online form.Submit An Inquiry
We're one call away.
Breakthrough at Caron