Caron’s Grand View Program offers personalized care in an intimate private setting. Every detail is dedicated to your recovery and comfort — from effective, evidence-based treatment and complementary therapies to the retreat-like setting. Throughout your stay, you will be in treatment with others who share a similar professional and/or social sphere and background. Caron’s Pennsylvania campus is convenient to several major East Coast cities, including New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
Treatment Program Details
The foundation of your treatment is a clinically robust program that incorporates evidence-based therapies to address substance use disorder, mental health concerns, and related medical issues.
The Caron difference has always been the delivery of a person-centered integrative model of care bringing together expertise, cutting-edge research, and available science from the fields of neuroscience, psychiatry, psychopharmacology, and psychology.
- Medical detoxification services at our state-of-the-art medical center, if needed
- Comprehensive medical screenings and psychological assessments to ensure treatment centered on your needs and history
- A brain mapping session to determine if neurofeedback would be a clinically appropriate component of treatment for you
Treatment and Therapies
- Evidence-based treatment modalities, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR)
- Treatment of co-occurring mental health disorders and related impulsive and compulsive behaviors to deal with issues that could otherwise derail your life in recovery.
- Gender-specific trauma treatment, if needed, that includes gold-standard proven therapies, such as EMDR, cognitive processing therapy, and cognitive behavioral therapy as well as holistic therapies, such as yoga and meditation
- Intensive workshops to deal with issues that can block your recovery, such as relationships, sex, work, money, and family of origin, among others
- An on-staff, full-time, master’s level family therapist who works with you and your spouse to examine how substance use has affected your relationship and help address patterns of behavior blocking deep emotional connection
- Age-specific education and counseling for children ages 7-11 and 12-15 through the Youth Education Program
- A continuing care plan developed by your treatment team with personalized tools and recommendations for your recovery
- A referral list of vetted therapists for access to support and guidance whenever you need it
- An alumni community to ground your recovery and help you maintain your health and well-being
- Caron’s Recovery-Informed Executive Coaching Program for support and guidance to transition successfully into your professional life post-treatment (Requires an additional cost)
- Recovery support services for intensive, short-term recovery and reintegration guidance and assistance (Requires an additional cost)
- My Recovery Connection for coaching, support, and accountability. (Requires an additional cost)
- Caron's outpatient treatment centers and regional recovery center for treatment and recovery support services
Treatment Centered on Your Well-Being
A retreat-like setting includes amenities and services that offer comfort and holistic care.
Wellness and Recovery-Focused Services
- Therapies such as massage, yoga, and mindfulness meditation to reduce stress and teach practices you can take into recovery
- Spiritual care and support including individual sessions with a pastoral care counselor and spirituality and relationship groups
- Consultations with a registered dietitian to help you understand how nutrition can support your recovery and set a healthy eating plan
- Professional coaching so you can define and plan your life goals
- A state-of-the-art medical facility with medical services, detox, and amenities for patients and families
- Private comfortably furnished bedrooms with a workspace, Wifi, television, safe, and en-suite bathroom
- Use of laptops and phones to stay connected professionally and personally
- A fitness center staffed by certified trainers
An interdisciplinary team is dedicated to your healthy recovery.
John Post, Jr., MA, MBA, MS, LPC, CAADC, CCS, CIP
Executive Director of Signature Programming
Dr. Adam D. Scioli, D.O., DFAPA, FASAM, FAOAAM
Corporate Medical Director and Head of Psychiatry