Caron Florida’s Renaissance Program
Recovery that builds the foundation for stable, productive lives
At a Glance
Quality evidence-based treatment
is available for a primary diagnosis in mental health and/or substance use disorder (state licensed through AHCA and DCF).
Customized length of stay
builds a foundation for successful recovery.
Career and academic support
focuses on goal creation and achievement.
Treatment and services
focus on developing self-sufficiency.
Integrated, comprehensive family treatment
restores relationships and health.
meet each patient’s specific needs, for both substance use and mental health.
reinforce a healthy, interdependent life in recovery.
Highlights of Caron Renaissance
Caron Florida's Renaissance Program moves patients from unhealthy dependence to interdependence, from broken relationships to healthy ones, from blame to responsibility, from a distorted view of the world and their role in it to a clear-eyed and honest one.
We believe that the family is the patient, and the patient is the family. Our full-time experts use a trauma-informed, family systems approach within an interdisciplinary model of treatment for substance use disorder and/or mental health, enabling healing and leading to healthier relationships and lifelong recovery for both patients and families.
Who We Treat
- People struggling with more than substance use or who need a more comprehensive treatment approach. When treatment fails, many people believe that they are incapable of a life in recovery. As alumni can attest, treatment is possible, even after multiple relapses. Our intensive, multifaceted approach offers hope.
- Adults and young adults who have not yet achieved the typical markers of the transition to successful adulthood, such as graduating from college, becoming financially independent, and maintaining stable relationships. With our expert support, they learn what it means to be self-sufficient and confident.
Clinical, medical, psychological, spiritual, vocational, and educational (if indicated) assessments address each patient’s needs, from pre-admission and detoxification through treatment and aftercare. Proven treatment methods for intensive individual, group, and family therapy are chosen to meet each patient’s treatment goals and those of their family.
Therapies and Services
- Integrated screenings with brain mapping and psychological testing
- LGBTQIA+ inclusive services
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Mental and physical wellness activities and holistic therapies
- Pharmacogenomics (a genetic testing technique to determine the most effective medication with the fewest side effects to be prescribed)
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing
- Psychopharmacology (the use of medications in treating mental disorders)
- Spiritual counseling with a rabbi, priest, minister, or other spiritual guide
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive processing therapy (CPT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) informed treatment
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Integrative trauma treatment
- Narrative trauma therapy
- Polyvagal theory
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT)
- Additional evidence-based modalities
Family Support and Treatment
Caron Renaissance recognizes the impact of addiction on both the individual and the family. Because we fully believe that the patient is the family and the family is the patient, the family is wholly integrated into the treatment process. As a result, they learn ways to achieve healthy relationships. Caron Renaissance’s clinical team consults family members to help them decide on a combination of services that will provide the best treatment for their specific needs.
The Family Transformation
- Career Services Program supports patients in setting employment and career objectives and finding employment, including help with determining the kinds of jobs supportive of recovery, creating a resume, and interview practice.
- Executive Coaching enables patients who are considering life transitions to explore new interests, reignite their passions, and/or evaluate new business opportunities with the help and support of coaching experts. With our expert help before they leave treatment, patients can prepare for their life in recovery.
Caron Renaissance Leadership
Our interdisciplinary team develops tailored treatment plans and addresses mental health and co-occurring disorders, like depression, anxiety, or trauma.Meet Our Team
Dr. Phoenix Adams, DSW, MBA, LCSW
Executive Vice President, Florida Programming
Florida (Ocean Drive), Florida (Renaissance)
Dr. Anthony Campo, MD, FASAM, FAPA
Florida Medical Director
Florida (Ocean Drive), Florida (Renaissance), Florida
Post-treatment Support for Patients and Families
Aftercare services provide extensive support for patients to use as needed, beginning with their primary/family therapist who works with them to develop an accountability and support plan. Group and individual therapy and peer-led support groups, as well as other services, can be incorporated into the plan as well as access to qualified therapists and programs around the world. Caron Renaissance patients can also access our medical staff as needed.
Our aftercare services support families too, as they address individual and family system concerns, from healthy communication to keeping boundaries.
Let’s talk about your specific needs.
Give us a call.Contact Now
Start a conversation.
Fill out an online form.Submit an Inquiry
We're one call away.
Breakthrough at Caron