Licenses and Accreditations
Adhering to the highest level of practice standards
Our Commitment to Quality and Excellence
Caron Treatment Centers is committed to ongoing performance improvement and has obtained national and state accreditations and licensures for our addiction treatment programs and services.
The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation holds a person-centered treatment approach and offers field-driven standards for business and program practices. With its adherence to CARF’s core values and mission to “promote the quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of persons served,” the accreditation process ensures a continuous improvement model.
In selecting CARF for accreditation along with various state licensures, Caron Treatment Centers has chosen to hold itself to the highest level of standards of practice. It also means we have committed to meet our patients’ and families’ individual needs and continually deliver the best behavioral health and addiction treatment.
CARF Behavioral Health Accreditations
- Caron Pennsylvania in Wernersville, Pennsylvania
- Caron Florida in Boca Raton, Florida
- Caron Atlanta Outpatient Treatment Center
- Caron Philadelphia Outpatient Treatment Center in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Caron Outpatient Treatment Center in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
CARF ASAM Level of Care Certification
- Caron Pennsylvania in Wernersville, Pa., also holds the CARF American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Level of Care certification. CARF awards the ASAM Level of Care certification to addiction treatment programs that demonstrate the capacity to deliver services consistent with a specific level of care described in the ASAM criteria. The certification helps patients, families, and loved ones identify treatment programs that are capable of delivering evidence-based care.
Our treatment programs are licensed on a state-level.
- Caron Pennsylvania inpatient facilities are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Program (DDAP) Licensure.
- Caron Florida is licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) and the Agency of Health Care Administration (AHCA) for a primary diagnosis in mental health and/or substance use disorder.
- Caron Atlanta Outpatient Treatment Center in Atlanta, Georgia is licensed by the Georgia Department of Community Health.
- Encore Outpatient Services is licensed by the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.
Within each state, we also have licensed levels of care:
- Caron Pennsylvania in Wernersville is licensed for inpatient non-hospital short-term detoxification services; inpatient non-hospital residential and rehabilitation services; and a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
- Caron Philadelphia Outpatient Treatment Center in Plymouth Meeting, PA is licensed for outpatient services.
- Caron Outpatient Treatment Center in Wyomissing, PA is licensed for partial hospitalization services and outpatient services.
Caron Florida is licensed for detoxification and Residential Level 2 for its Older Adult and Ocean Drive residential programs at The Keele Center.
- Caron Florida's Renaissance Program and Ocean Drive programs are licensed for day or night with community housing, day or night program, intensive outpatient, outpatient treatment, and aftercare services.
Caron Florida's Mental Health Program is licensed by Agency of Health Care Administration (AHCA).
- Caron Atlanta Outpatient Treatment Center is licensed for outpatient drug abuse treatment and education services.
- Encore Outpatient Services is licensed to provide partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient services.
SAMHSA Opioid Treatment Program Certification
- In addition to its state license, Caron Pennsylvania holds an Opioid Treatment Program certification from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).