Real Careers. Real Impact. Real Opportunity.
Why Caron Treatment Centers?
At Caron, total compensation is much more than a paycheck. We have full-service addiction treatment centers to provide comprehensive treatment and quality patient care.
Follow the @Caron Treatment Centers Careers Facebook page to stay up to date on our current job opportunities and hiring-related events.
The Caron Team is driven by our mission of Recovery For Life and works to support our patients and families in a lifelong journey of recovery. People bring their loved ones to our treatment facilities because our team members are highly skilled in creating a healing environment for substance abuse treatment.
Life at Caron centers around its people and culture. We are a chosen family whose core values include:
- Compassion and Empathy: We will honor, without judgment, each patient and family and each other.
- Dedication and Resilience: We do what it takes and are committed to excellence. We persevere for the benefit of all.
- Unity: We are an inclusive community working towards a common purpose.
- Integrity: We live our truth. Our actions match our words.
- Gratitude and Generosity: Our spirit of giving comes from our sense of gratitude.
Our employees enjoy amazing benefits and perks. They learn from and are mentored by the most revered, respected professionals in the addiction medicine sector of the healthcare industry. Employees often grow their careers with us and give back.Explore Opportunities
At Caron, all staff members work together to develop and implement treatment plans for substance use disorders. We offer full-time and part-time roles at all of our locations, offering flexibility within your career. From clinical directors to behavioral health technicians, we are a team that supports each other so we can support our patients.
Join the Caron Team
Play an integral role in addiction recovery and behavioral health.View Career Opportunities
Caron Florida Career Opportunities
• Alumni & Family Coordinator
• Behavioral Health Tech/Counselor Assistant 2nd and 3rd shift
• Case Specialist/Admissions
• Clinical Assistant II
• Clinical Supervisor
• Family Services Supervisor
• HVAC/Maintenance Tech
• IT Infrastructure & Support Specialist
• Mental Health Family Therapist
• Mental Health Techs
• Primary Therapist
Caron Pennsylvania Career Opportunities
• Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs)
• Counselor Assistants
• Environmental Services Staff
• Admissions Specialists
• Student-Assistance Programs (SAP) Specialists
• Registered Nurses
• Internships: Caron offers a clinical internship program for both undergraduate and graduate level students interested in chemical treatment as a career option. Undergraduate level internships are offered over the summer semester and graduate level practicum and internship experiences over the spring and fall semesters.
Caron Treatment Centers is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Caron will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing or action, including an investigation conducted by Caron, or (c) consistent with Caron’s legal duty to furnish information.
"In 1996, I started here as an out-patient counselor and worked my way up to an Executive Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer. It was made possible by a combination of hard work, the merit-based system at Caron, the opportunities available, and the dedication to excellent customer service and clinical care.
Caron has provided me with opportunities I never expected. Caron clearly believes in "grow our own" and is invested in seeing employees grow professionally and personally.
An open and accepting climate that encourages all to learn and grow. You know you are helping others through the most difficult moment in their life. You are making a difference.
We're one call away.
Breakthrough at Caron