Why Caron Treatment Centers?
At Caron, total compensation is much more than a paycheck.View Opportunties
The Caron Team is driven by our mission of Recovery for Life and work to support our patients and families in a lifelong journey of recovery.
Life at Caron centers around its people and culture. We are a chosen family whose core values include:
- Compassion and Empathy: We will honor, without judgment, each patient and family and each other;
- Dedication and Resilience: We do what it takes and are committed to excellence. We persevere for the benefit of all;
- Unity: We are an inclusive community working towards a common purpose;
- Integrity: We live our truth. Our actions match our words;
- Gratitude and Generosity: Our spirit of giving comes from our sense of gratitude
At Caron, total compensation is more than a great paycheck. Not only do our employees enjoy amazing benefits and perks, they learn and are mentored by the most revered and respected professionals in the industry. Employees often grow their careers with us and give back.View Opportunities
- Benchmarking to ensure compensation remains competitive
- 401K employer match is above market average
- Company paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Income Protection
- Free financial planning
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans to care for yourself and family
- Wellness plan with reduced insurance premiums
- Employee Assistance Program is there for you and your family when you need it
- Robust Paid Time Off program to recharge and spend time with your family and friends
- Paid holidays including your birthday
- Want to give back? We offer Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive training is available for your professional development
- Tuition reimbursement ($3000 for undergraduate studies, $4000 for graduate studies) if you want to go back to school.
- Mentoring and job shadowing is available for employees to learn from leaders
- Promoting from within is inherent in our culture
Caron has provided me with opportunities I never expected. Caron clearly believes in "grow our own" and is invested in seeing employees grow professionally and personally.
I have chosen to build my career at Caron because it is a world class treatment center. Caron has given me numerous opportunities to grow personally and professionally over the last 11 years.
An open and accepting climate that encourages all to learn and grow. You know you are helping others through the most difficult moment in their life. You are making a difference.
Caron offers a clinical internship program for both undergraduate and graduate level students interested in chemical treatment as a career option. Undergraduate level internships are offered over the summer semester and graduate level practicum and internship experiences over the spring and fall semesters.
Caron is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state and local anti-discriminatory laws.