Multidisciplinary Treatment Team and Individual Care
Each Executive patient is assigned a multidisciplinary treatment team made up of Caron's most experienced and highly credentialed staff. These individuals are leaders in their disciplines, which includes:
- A Medical Board Certified physician with a wealth of expertise and training in addiction medicine who also specializes in treating co-existing addiction and chronic pain.
- Certified addiction counselors who specialize in the treatment of co-occurring mental health disorders, addiction interaction disorders (AID), experiential counseling techniques, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), rational emotive therapy; and have experience with cultural diversity
- Our Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, who holds a master’s degree and is certified in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), oversees our family education program.
- Our Director of Spiritual Care who holds a Master of Divinity and MBA
- Health and wellness experts comprised of certified personal trainers and a certified nutritionist
The team works extensively with the patient and their family to perform several different evaluations, then collaboratively design an individual and integrative treatment plan based on the patient's goals, their substance use history, co-existing medical conditions, and other factors including any co-occurring disorders, process addictions or other problems.
Medical Detox - Ridding the Body of Drugs and Alcohol
A physician or nurse practitioner will provide a medical assessment for each patient entering the Executive Program at Caron. This allows our on-site medical team to assess the health of the patient and determine whether or not medical detoxification (detox) is necessary. The medical assessment includes blood and urine screenings, analysis of medical history, and psychological assessments. At the same time, the medical staff will also assess the need for adjunctive medications, such as anti-craving medications. Significant medical issues are addressed and considered in a patient’s individualized treatment plan.
Back to Top