Who Should Attend
Feeling stagnant at some point in a relationship is a common problem with a very good prognosis. Committed couples at any relational stage—from those contemplating marriage or newly married to those experiencing major life transition, stuck in a lackluster rut or considering divorce—will benefit from Couples Healing Through Connection.
This in-depth program, which consists of group marriage and couples counseling, is an excellent opportunity to address relational strain and conflicts, including:
- Betrayal of trust
- Questioning their love for one another
- Emotional and sexual intimacy
- Different “love languages”
- Remarriage/Step-family relationships/adjustment
- Recommitting to a healthier relationship following major transitions or challenges, such as adjusting to an “empty nest”, or the birth of a child, death or loss in the family, etc.
The Clinical Approach
Couples Healing Through Connection is grounded in attachment theory and informed by Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), a proven evidence-based approach with high success rates. Each workshop is facilitated by two dedicated clinical professionals trained in EFT, attachment theory, family systems, group therapy and experiential therapy modalities. Workshops are capped at seven couples to ensure that each couple’s needs are met. Couples will have an opportunity to work on their relationship in a group setting. Time and again, this approach has helped couples connect, gain perspective and initiate healthy change.
$2,100 per couple - includes workshop, meals and lodging.
The program begins at 3:00pm on the first day and ends at 12:30pm on the last
- Friday, March 23 - Sunday, March 25, 2018
- Friday, May 18 - Sunday, May 20, 2018
Cancellation Policy - Cancellations must be in writing. Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received between 14 and 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop. Cancellations received within 13 days of the scheduled workshop are non-refundable.
- Please note that transportation is not provided.
- Couples are required to remain on the property in order to attend all sessions and activities, which will extend into Saturday evening. Attendees are asked to refrain from cell phone or computer use during the sessions. A phone number will be provided prior to the program if family emergencies require contact during the program.
- *This workshop is not appropriate if one or both persons are currently in active addiction, or if there is current violence occurring in the relationship.
- No alcohol or drug use is permitted during the program or on the Caron property. Prescription and necessary medications are allowed.
To register, or for more information, please call an Admissions Associate at 800-268-6259.