Greater Philadelphia Community Service Awards Breakfast
Friday, June 3rd 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM | Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue
This event honors those who, through their efforts, have unselfishly committed themselves to heighten awareness, promote prevention and deliver treatment as an alternative to the pain of addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
Congratulations to this year's Major Award Winners!
- Father Bill Spirituality Award – Reverend Collins A. Days, Sr., Second Baptist Church
- Terry Muzzy Educational Excellence Award – Stephen J. Forzato, Center for Addiction and Recovery Education, Saint Joseph's University
- Brian H. Early Community Leadership Award – Bethany Hall-Long, Ph.D., Lt. Governor of Delaware
- Community Youth Leadership Award - Bridget Ward, Recovery Centers of America
- Legal Professional Award – The Honorable Mark Sandson, Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office
- Healthcare Professional Award – Dr. Aviva Fohrer, Thalia Medical Center
- Addiction Professional Award – Kathy Wellbank, Interim House, Inc.
- Alumni Award - Richard M.
- NSM Insurance
- Marguerite Schroeder
- Newport Health
For more information, contact Patricia Stroble at 717-903-3383 or email@example.com
Date & TimeFriday, June 3rd 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
LocationHilton Philadelphia City Avenue
4200 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131