Caron’s Annual Greater Philadelphia Community Service Awards Breakfasts pay tribute in a tangible and meaningful way to individuals, organizations and institutions that have made an outstanding contribution in the ongoing battle against alcohol and drug addiction in the community.
Congratulations to this year’s Major Award recipients:
- Addiction Professional Award – Troy Jackson, MSS, LSW – Adolescent and Young Adult Advocates
- Alumni Award - Kristen H.
- Brian H. Early Community Leadership Award – Michael B. Harle, MHS – Gaudenzia, Inc.
- Community Youth Leadership Award – Max Minnier – Student, Downingtown West High School
- Healthcare Professional Award - Michael Steven Cohen, MD - Private Practice & Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Legal Professional Award - Laurie J. Besden, Esq. – Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers
- Terry Muzzy Educational Excellence Award - Nicholas Tumolo – Villanova University
- Lifetime Achievement Award – The Late John J. Duffy, Jr., Esq.
Purchase your individual seats or table now!
Individual Seats - $35
Table of Ten - $350
Purchase a table and recognize an Unsung Hero
An Unsung Hero is someone who has gone above and beyond to accomplish great deeds, but often receives little to no recognition for them. This is someone who has given unselfishly of themselves to make a difference in their place of work, school or the community.
During the Greater Philadelphia Community Service Awards Breakfast, you will have the opportunity to choose one individual to receive an Unsung Hero Award with the purchase of a table of ten. Your Unsung Hero will have a brief write-up in the event program and will come up on stage to receive an award during the program. (Please note that they will not have an opportunity to speak.)
Interested in sponsoring this event? Click here for more information on sponsorship opportunities.