This training is designed for school and agency personnel who wish to facilitate in-school, psycho-educational support groups. After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the rationale for facilitating school-based groups.
- Become familiar with the skills needed to lead school-based groups.
- Become familiar with the common complications of childhood development.
- Learn basic information about group process as it applies to school-based groups.
- Discuss common problems with school-based groups.
- Become familiar with the elements needed to structure a school-based group.
- Develop an outline and plan for a school-based group.
We're one call away.
Breakthrough at Caron