Kids of Promise
Kids of Promise®
Kids of Promise® (KOP) services are designed to assist children and adolescents whose family has been impacted by addiction. KOP’s mission is to help participants benefit from support; learn to positively cope with their environments; and establish healthy boundaries and decision-making skills for the future.
KOP curriculum covers:
- Identification of feelings associated with addiction in the family.
- Recognizing healthy choices and developing coping skills.
- The disease model of addiction.
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-esteem building techniques.
- Drug and alcohol prevention.
- Positive relationship building.
Virtual Support Group
Caron is currently offering free virtual support group programming for youth (ages 7-17) nationwide who have been impacted by a loved one's substance use disorder. Learn more about our Satell Children and Teen's Program.
Learn or Register
We're one call away.
Breakthrough at Caron