CONNECT 5: Find the NicoTEEN-Free You!
Nicotine-using youth (ages 13-18)
Estimated Completion Time:
30-60 minutes per weekly module
Number of Modules:
5 weekly modules
Nicotine Reduction and Cessation
CONNECT 5 is a nicotine reduction and cessation digital experience designed to help youth make a positive impact on their health. This course motivates youth towards change and assists them in developing a personalized plan for success that is unique to their needs and situation. For schools, parents, and students, CONNECT 5 fills a critical need in addressing the widespread abuse of nicotine vaping and other tobacco products among youth.
Expected Learning Outcomes
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the consequences of nicotine use and benefits of quitting.
- Recognize where they are in the quitting process.
- Establish personal goals and create a personal plan for success to change their nicotine use.
- Identify their nicotine use triggers, quitting methods that might work for them, and people in their support network.
- Practice assertiveness and refusal skills in social situations.
- Recognize personal roadblocks throughout the quitting process and alternatives to deal with those roadblocks.
- Print a Certificate of Completion for documentation of completing the program successfully.
Take the Course or Learn More
- Take the CONNECT 5 Course. New users, please use the “Sign Up” link on the next page to set a password. Returning users, you can sign-in using your email and previously selected password.
- Contact our Education Alliance team for more information about this course at 610-743-6117.
- Download and print CONNECT 5 course brochure.
- Download our App in iTunes or Google Play.
We have found the CONNECT 5 course to be helpful for students who get caught vaping. We use it while there in In-school or out-of-school suspension. I love them!"