Research Center of Excellence
Published Work of Jonathan Harris
- Harris JD, Meyer RE, Ayaz H, Deneke E, Bunce SC (2016). Predicting Relapse Following Residential Treatment for Alcohol Dependence using Task-Related Prefrontal Cortical Function. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experiment Research, 40(S1), 216A.
- Harris JD (2016) Prefrontal Cortical Function as an Objective Marker of Early Relapse Risk in Alcohol-Dependent Patients Following Residential Treatment: A Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Study (Doctoral Dissertation). The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA.
- Harris JD, Bunce SC, Ayaz H, Meyer RE (2014). Relating Prefrontal Cortical Function During Treatment for Alcoholism with Two Month Posttreatment Outcome. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experiment Research, 38(S1), 234A.
- Bunce SC, Bixler EO, Harris JD, Meyer RE (2012). A Clinical Laboratory Model of Allostasis of the Brain Reward System Diurnal Cortisol and Sleep in Recently Detoxified Opioid Dependent Patients, Normal Control Subjects & Patients Drug Free for 60-90 Days. Abstract for the 51st Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, Hollywood, Florida.
- Bunce SC, Harris JD, Izzetoglu K, Ayaz H, Izzetoglu M, Pourrezaei K, & Onaral B (2013). Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy in Addiction Treatment: Preliminary Evidence as a Biomarker of Treatment Response. In Foundations of Augmented Cognition, pp 250-258. Springer Berlin.
- Springer Berlin.Lydon-Staley DM, Cleveland HH, Huhn AS, Cleveland MJ, Harris JD, Stankoski DM, Deneke E, Meyer RE, Bunce SC (2017). Daily sleep quality affects craving, partially through indirect associations with positive affect, in patients in treatment for prescription opioid dependence. Addictive Behaviors, 65, 275-282.
- Huhn AS, Harris JD, Cleveland H, Deneke E, Bunce SC (2016). Ecological momentary assessment of mood and craving in patients in treatment for prescription opiate dependence. Brain Research Bulletin, 123, 94-101.
- Huhn AS, Meyer RE, Harris JD, Ayaz H, Izzetoglu K, Deneke E, Bunce SC (2016). Evidence of anhedonia and differential reward processing in prefrontal cortex among post-withdrawal patients with prescription opiate dependence. Brain Research Bulletin. 123, 102-109.
- Bunce SC, Harris JD, Bixler EO, et al. (2015). Possible Evidence for Reregulation of HPA Axis and Brain Reward System over Time in Treatment in Prescription Opioid Dependent Patients. Journal of Addiction Medicine, 9, 53-60.