Corporate Compliance Hotline Communication
Caron Treatment Centers is committed to operating with integrity and in full compliance with laws, regulations and policies. The organization sets expectations for ethical conduct with a longstanding reputation for being a leading treatment center. A toll-free Compliance Hotline is available for reporting any compliance concerns. This hotline serves as a channel for callers to seek guidance or report possible compliance issues in the following areas:
- Violations of state or federal regulations or laws including Federal HIPAA privacy regulations
- Violations of any of Caron’s Program requirements
- Violations of Operating policies and procedures
- Concerns about Caron’s billing, accounting, internal control or auditing related matters and/or practices
- Ethical concerns or issues.
All reports to the Compliance Hotline are investigated and handled in a confidential manner by trained individuals. Callers may remain anonymous or leave their contact information if they so choose. Caron relies on these reports to confirm or improve upon its processes and practices, and does not tolerate retaliation against individuals who report concerns in good faith.