Caron's 3rd Annual One Day Challenge
This year’s challenge: 250 individual donations between now and February 22nd. If we can accomplish this, Caron Trustee and alumnus, Steve Wall and his wife Julie will celebrate by making a gift of $250,000 toward the One Day Challenge! You can help us reach this goal by making a donation of any amount.
Join us for Caron’s 3rd Annual Day of Giving on February 22, 2024! The One Day Challenge supports Caron’s mission to provide comprehensive treatment, education, and support to individuals and families impacted by substance use disorder. Every contribution to the One Day Challenge brings us one step closer to breaking the cycle of addiction and helping individuals reclaim their lives.
By donating to Caron on February 22, you are inspiring hope that a life in recovery is possible. Together, we can…
Fight Addiction. Save a Life. Support Caron’s One Day Challenge!
- What is the One Day Challenge? The One Day Challenge is a day dedicated solely to giving and encourages people to give back to Caron in whatever ways they can. It allows us to be a collective voice for Caron’s mission, making people aware of the impact they can have on others through their gifts, acts of service or by spreading the word that treatment works.
- How will the funds raised support Caron’s mission? Any gifts for the One Day Challenge will go to Caron's Mission Fund, which supports numerous aspects of Caron’s mission including treatment, advocacy, research, and training. By giving to Caron’s greatest needs, you can help make our mission a reality for those who need these resources the most.
- How can I participate in the One Day Challenge? Here are some great ways to be part of the One Day Challenge:
- Make a gift! Any donation made on February 22 will be counted toward the One Day Challenge total. You can make your gift early on this page and include “One Day Challenge” in the special instructions.
- If you’ve already made a gift this year, thank you so much! We encourage you to consider signing up for a monthly, automatically recurring gift or making a pledge to fulfill later this year. These can be set up through our general donation page.
- Tell your friends and family about the One Day Challenge. This is a great way to participate! Feel free to share our One Day Challenge social media posts and emails with others.
You can make your One Day Challenge gift starting today! We are so grateful for the support of this extraordinary community! For additional information and questions, please contact Aly Ries, at firstname.lastname@example.org.