One Day Challenge
Chris T - Caron's Day Of Giving
Sherri - Caron's Day of Giving
Thanks to our anonymous donors, every gift will now be matched up to $75,000!
Join us for Caron’s first-ever day of giving! This One Day Challenge is a specific day designated just for giving; a day that encourages people to give back to Caron in whatever ways they can. The One Day Challenge allows us to be a voice for Caron’s mission and serves as a way to make people aware of the impact they can have on others through their gifts. Let’s show others what the power of hope can do in the lives of those who need help. By donating to Caron on February 16th, you can help patients and families know that someone believes in them. Be the reason someone feels loved by participating in Caron’s One Day Challenge!
- What is the One Day Challenge? It is one day designated just for giving; a day that encourages people to give back to Caron in whatever ways they can.
- Why are we doing a One Day Challenge? Caron’s One Day Challenge allows us to be a voice for Caron’s mission. It is a day to help make people aware of the impact they can have on others through their gifts.
- How will the funds raised support Caron’s mission? There are numerous aspects of Caron’s mission: treatment, advocacy, research, training, etc. By giving to Caron’s greatest needs, you can help make our mission a reality for those who need these resources the most. Be the reason someone feels loved by participating in Caron’s One Day Challenge.
- How can I participate in the One Day Challenge? There are lots of way to participate! Here are some great ways to be part of the One Day Challenge:
- Make a gift! Any donation made on February 16th will be counted toward the One Day Challenge total. If you have questions about making your gift before or after February 16th, please check out our Q&A Fact Sheet.
- If you’ve already given recently, thank you so much! We encourage you to consider signing up for a monthly, automatically recurring gift or making a pledge to fulfill later this year. More details about this can be found on our Q&A Fact Sheet.
- Tell your friends and family about the One Day Challenge. This is a great way to participate! Feel free to share our One Day Challenge social media posts and emails with others.
- Consider doing an act kindness. Our theme for this event is “Be the reason someone feels loved.” We encourage you to do something nice for someone today as a way of celebrating the One Day Challenge.
If you’d like to make your One Day Challenge gift early, please visit our donate page and select “One Day Challenge” when you make your gift. For additional information and questions, please contact Director of Annual Fund, Susannah Batchelder, at email@example.com or 610-743-6122.