Caron New York Community Service Awards Breakfast
Tuesday, December 13th 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM | Mutual of America Building
Caron’s Annual Greater New York Community Service Awards Breakfasts pay tribute in a tangible and meaningful way to individuals, organizations and institutions that have made an outstanding contribution in the ongoing battle against alcohol and drug addiction in the community.
Congratulations to This Year's Major Award Winners!
- Addiction Professional Award - Cini Shaw, The Lighthouse
- Medical Professional Award - Dr. Andres Huberman
- Catherine Caron Family Award - Jason Andrews - Ascendant NY
- Community Leadership Award - Christine Jeberg, BigVision Community
- Community Youth Leadership Award - Maks Ezrin, SBC Global
- Human Resources/EAP Award - Leslie Davenport
- First Responders Award - John Petrullo – Retired NYPD – POPPA (Police Organization Providing Peer Assistance)
Unsung Hero Award is given to anyone that purchases a table of 10.
Date & TimeTuesday, December 13th 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
LocationMutual of America Building
320 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022