- Benchmarking to ensure compensation remains competitive
- 401K employer match is above market average
- Company paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Income protection
- Free financial planning
Become a Regional Family & Alumni Coordinator
Based in the Washington, D. C. area.
Begin a meaningful career as a Regional Family & Alumni Coordinator.
Because Caron is a national leader known for excellence in addiction and behavioral health treatment, this role offers you the opportunity to learn from our experts in the addiction treatment and fundraising fields.
Working with clinicians, development, public relations, marketing, and other professionals, you will be the primary liaison in the D.C. metro area between Caron staff and alumni, managing regional support and engagement.
In this role, you can contribute to the lives of Caron alumni, family, and friends as they celebrate life in recovery. You’ll be integral in keeping them connected to a rich life in recovery – from support groups and outreach to networking and fun events that allows enriches their relationships and truly benefits them.
Primary Job Duties
- Manage regional support groups and fellowship programs
- Organize new support groups and programs where strategically appropriate.
- Actively engage alumni, families and friends in groups, programs, activities, and events.
- Maintain contact through phone calls, visits, email, web, and social media.
- Plan, coordinate, and promote events, workshops, programs and activities with the help of Caron staff and volunteers.
- Identify individuals with the capacity to advance Caron’s charitable mission through their affluence and/or volunteer potential.
- Assist and support the development team to identify prospects and plan and produce regional fundraising events.
At Caron, we take a holistic view of employee compensation, offering excellent benefits and perks.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans to care for you and your family
- Wellness plan with reduced insurance premiums
- Employee assistance program for you and your family when you need it
- Robust paid-time-off program to recharge and spend time with family and friends
- Paid holidays including your birthday
- Volunteer paid-time-off policy that allows you to give back to your community
- Comprehensive training for professional development with growth opportunities within Caron
- Tuition reimbursement if you want to go back to school ($3,000 for undergraduate studies, $4,000 for graduate studies)
- Mentoring and job shadowing to learn from leaders in their fields
- Opportunities to be promoted from within, a key part of Caron’s culture
As we work to support our patients and families in their Recovery For Life, we adhere to these critical values:
Compassion and Empathy: We will honor, without judgment, each patient and family and each other.
Dedication and Resilience: We do what it takes and are committed to excellence. We persevere for the benefit of all.
Unity: We are an inclusive community working towards a common purpose.
Integrity: We live our truth. Our actions match our words.
Gratitude and Generosity: Our spirit of giving comes from our sense of gratitude.