Part-time Youth Prevention Program Specialist
Caron’s Education Alliance team is seeking part-time youth prevention program specialists to work remotely within the states of Illinois, North Carolina, Maryland, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. This rewarding position is ideal for:
- Has experience and/or enjoys working with students, educators, and parents.
- Is a self-starter who is able to work autonomously.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in human service and/or education or a related field.
- Would enjoy a job that takes place primarily during school hours and occasional evenings.
- Is organized, flexible, outgoing, and empathetic.
Role of a Part-time Youth Prevention Program Specialist
The key responsibilities for this role is to deliver prevention and early intervention programming to schools and other youth-serving agencies. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to facilitate groups, individual sessions, classroom presentations, and assembly programs to students, parents, and educators as needed. Specialists also offer in-services on alcohol, nicotine, and other drugs to faculty or agency staff when requested. Outreach to key stakeholders in schools and agencies in the assigned area is important, including the promotion and marketing of Caron’s full continuum of services.
This position is a great fit for someone who enjoys working with young people and prefers part-time work that includes paid time off, two paid holidays, and free summers. If you are outgoing, are good at organizing your schedule and priorities, and like working independently, consider this position as an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young people.
Part-time Positions Offer Great Benefits
- Paid time-off program to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Two paid holidays.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Above market average 401K employer match.
- Tuition reimbursement, if you want to go back to school.
- Employee discounts at several large retailers, like AT&T and Verizon.
I started working at Caron 16 years ago as a student assistance program specialist. The position provided me with everything I was looking for as a young professional balancing my career and family—an opportunity to make a significant difference in the lives of young people while also having the energy at the end of the day to devote to my family."
We're one call away.
Breakthrough at Caron