Caron is much more than a place to work; it's a place that changes your life...
Working at Caron Treatment Centers provides you with an opportunity to be a part of someone's recovery - it is a place that allows you to make a difference no matter what position you may hold. Each employee plays an integral role in taking care of the patients and giving them a positive patient experience - everyone is important; everyone is part of the Caron family.
Caron offers a generous benefit package for full-time and part-time positions, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits including coverage for domestic partners*
- Company paid disability and life insurance*
- Generous 401k and Roth 401k with a company match
- Flexible PTO plan with begins the first day of employment
- Growing our own through educational assistance and on-site training
- Clinical incentive plan
- Potential annual bonus
- Innovative wellness program and access to on-sie certified instructors and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Special discounts for services including cell phone providers, gym membership, electronic and local stores
- Strong work-life balance and team oriented culture
Facts about employment at Caron:
- Caron is among the top 50 employers in Berks County
- Caron employs more than 700 employees across our continuum
- Over 25% of the positions at Caron are filled from within
Facts about Caron Treatment Centers:
- With nearly 60 years of experience, Caron is one of the oldest and largest treatment facilities in the U.S.
- Caron offers the most comprehensive treatment programs for adolescents and teens, young adults, adults, older adults and families.
- Caron also offers Breakthrough at Caron, a five-day program which has helped over 40,000 individuals develop healthier relationships, emotional stability and a higher level of happiness.
- Outpatient counseling is available through Caron Counseling in Wyomissing, PA.
- For 25 years, Caron's Student Assistant Program (SAP) has been a leader in providing students, teachers and parents with alcohol, tobacco and other drug education and prevention services to guide students to healthy, productive living.
- Caron operates treatment centers in Wernersville, Pennsylvania; Princeton, Texas; and Boca Raton, Florida. Regional offices are located in Philadelphia, New York City, Boston, Washington, D.C. and Atlanta
Caron is your opportunity to make a difference, be a part of someone's recovery
and help put families back together. BE A PART OF MAGIC MOUNTAIN.