More than just a rehab center, Caron provides integrated behavioral health treatment.
Caron's experienced clinical staff is trained to recognize and treat not only the patient's substance abuse, but also co-occurring disorders, Addiction Interaction Disorder (AID), and trauma-related issues.
Our full-time, onsite addiction counselors and clinical staff are certified or licensed in:
- CBT - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- DBT - Dialectal Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- AID - Addiction Interaction Disorder
- CSAT - Certified Sexual Addiction Therapy
- CMAT - Certified Multiple Addiction Therapy
- CET – Certified Experiential Therapy
- CCTP – Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- IFS - Internal Family Systems
- LMFT - Marriage and Family Therapy
- LPC – Licensed Professional Counselor
- ATR-BC – Art Therapy
- LCSW- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
As a world-class integrated behavioral health facility, we treat all physical and psychological conditions simultaneously, which is essential for lasting addiction recovery.