Programs to Prepare for Life Beyond Treatment
The foundation of our work with patients is getting to the issues that block them from living the healthiest and best possible lives they can. To that end, we employ evidence-based, intensive therapies to expose those issues and treat them. In doing so, we set expectations and boundaries for each patient, based on their needs and our clinical assessments.
For some who come to us, the emphasis will be on achieving healthy emotional connection. For others, it will be self-sufficiency. And, for others, the need will be to understand how to deal with setbacks and problems without falling back to substance use or a process addiction.
For many, all of those goals will be part of the treatment plan. As they make progress toward those goals, our support extends to preparing each patient for their lives in recovery.
These programs are designed to meet those goals.
The Professionals Track allows those who are achieving professional success—for example, but not limited to, those in a family business, mid-level professionals, and doctoral/graduate students—to receive comprehensive treatment and support focused on their recovery without derailing the success that they have so far achieved, as well as the future success they seek. While benefiting from the clinically intensive, individualized, rigorous treatment approach of Caron Renaissance, patients in this track are also supported in maintaining their professional obligations as clinically appropriate, beginning with a length of stay that enables them to successfully transition back to a healthy, successful career/profession. Features of Caron Renaissance’s Professionals Track include:
- An executive consultant who works with each patient to define and support their short- and long-term career and/or educational goals in order to realize their full potential while staying aligned to the values of a life in recovery
- Participating in programming with individuals at a similar professional level or who share similar life goals, including weekly group sessions
- Planned weekly outings (dinner at a restaurant, for example) and therapeutic leaves to return to the workplace that provide opportunities for processing those experiences in light of treatment and to prepare for a return to their lives as someone in recovery
- Private bedrooms with shared living space with a fellow professional track patient
- A commitment to individualized wellness resources
Executive Coaching enables patients who are considering life transitions to explore new interests, reignite their passions, and/or evaluate new business opportunities with the help and support of coaching experts.
The Therapeutic Vocational Program reintegrates patients into the workforce and helps them strengthen their ego through finding a job on their own, showing up every day, and bringing home a paycheck.
The College Success Program helps patients develop an educational plan tailored to their goals and gain acceptance into a structured higher education program or continue their higher education.
The Sober Dorm Program provides a dorm on the Caron Renaissance campus so that college students can take part in transitional living in a safe collegiate recovery environment.