Caron’s 15th Annual Greater New York Community Service Awards Breakfast
Wednesday, December 1st 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM | Mutual of America Building
Caron’s Annual Greater New York Community Service Awards Breakfast pays tribute in a tangible and meaningful way to individuals, organizations and institutions that have made an outstanding contribution in the ongoing battle against alcohol and drug addiction in the community. Join us in celebrating the following major award winners:
- Addiction Professional - Carter Barnhart, Charlie Health
- Community Leadership - Release Recovery Foundation
- Community Youth Leadership - Kerri Mahoney, Stonybrook University
- Catherine Caron Family Award - Jillian D’Ornellas, LMFT, New York Center for Living
- First Responders - Drew Kane, FDNY
- Human Resources/EAP Award – Gary McGlinchey, Transport Worksers Union Local 100
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Dr. Nicholas Pace
This event is sold out, if you are interested in being on a waiting list, please contact Mark O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: In keeping with the NYC Mayor’s requirement of showing proof of vaccination to dine indoors, we are asking all guests to also provide proof as well as a valid ID. Your vaccination card, a copy of your card, photo on your phone, the excelsior or clear pass will be accepted. The event will be in accordance with current NYS health and safety guidelines.
Date & TimeWednesday, December 1st 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
LocationMutual of America Building
320 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022