Caron's Central PA Community Service Awards Breakfast pays tribute in a tangible and meaningful way to individuals, organizations, and institutions that have made an outstanding contribution in the ongoing battle against alcohol and drug addiction in the community.
Congratulations to this Year's Major Award Winners!
- Addiction Advocate Award – Atticus Ranck, Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center
- Catherine Caron “Heart of the Family” Award – Cheryl Guthier, Community Prevention Partnership (retired)
- Jasper G. Chen See, MD Healthcare Professional Award – Dr. Ankit Shah, Reading Hospital/Tower Health
- Sid Kline, Jr. Legal Professional Award – Jessica Bodor, Berks County Probation Office
- Sister M. Pacelli Staskiel Educational Excellence Award – Sally McNichol, Wyomissing Area School District
- Young Adult Role Model in Recovery Award - Alexander Cowden
Individual Seats and Table Sales are Now Open!
Individual Seat - $30 | Table of 8 - $210
Space is limited! Registration open until September 10th.
Table sales are still available, but the deadline to nominate an Unsung Hero has passed as our event program has already gone to print.
Thank you to our title sponsor: