Caron’s 18th Annual Greater Philadelphia Community Service Awards Breakfast pays tribute in a tangible and meaningful way to individuals, organizations and institutions that have made an outstanding contribution in the ongoing battle against alcohol and drug addiction in the community. Join us in nominating an individual, organization or institution for a major award.
Here are the winners for the Greater Philadelphia Community Service Awards Breakfast:
- Addiction Professional – Patrick Dowling, LPC
- Brian H. Early Community Leadership – Jennifer Hansen, Enlightened Solutions
- Legal Professional – Srgt. Danielle Lo Russo, Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office
- Healthcare Professional – Melissa Callahan, AGPCNP-BC, Retreat at Lancaster County
- Terry Muzzy Educational Excellence – Stacy Andes, Ed.D, Villanova University
- Lifetime Achievement –John Rogers Carroll, Posthumously