Caron’s 22nd Annual Berks County Community Service Awards Breakfast pays tribute in a tangible and meaningful way to individuals, organizations and institutions that have made an outstanding contribution in the ongoing battle against alcohol and drug addiction in the community. Join us in nominating an individual, organization or institution for a major award.
The award winners are as follows:
- Addiction Advocate Award - Recovery Coaching Services, Inc.
- Catherine Caron “Heart of the Family” Award - Sandy Halstead, East Coast Recovery Services
- Sid Kline, Jr. Legal Professional Award - Julie Kirlin, Berks County Adult Probation
- Sister M. Pacelli Staskiel Educational Excellence Award - Andrew Potteiger, Brandywine Heights Area School District
- Jasper G. Chen See, MD Healthcare Professional Award - Mark Reuben, MD, FAAP, Reading Pediatrics