Who Should Attend
Feeling stagnant at some point in a relationship is a common problem with a very good prognosis. Committed couples at any relational stage—from those contemplating marriage or newly married to those experiencing major life transition, stuck in a lackluster rut or considering divorce—will benefit from Couples Healing Through Connection.
This in-depth program, which consists of group marriage and couples counseling, is an excellent opportunity to address relational strain and conflicts, including:
- Betrayal of trust
- Questioning their love for one another
- Emotional and sexual intimacy
- Different “love languages”
- Remarriage/Step-family relationships/adjustment
- Recommitting to a healthier relationship following major transitions or challenges, such as adjusting to an “empty nest”, or the birth of a child, death or loss in the family, etc.