Research Center of Excellence
Published Work-Olapeju Simoyan
- Azar AR, Cruz-Mullane A, Podd JC, Lam WS, Kaleem SH, Lockard LB, Mandel MR, Chung DY, Simoyan OM, Davis CS, Nichols SD, McCall KL, Piper BJ. Rise and regional disparities in buprenorphine utilization in the United States. https://doi.org/10.1002/pds.4984 Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2020 Mar 16.
- Simoyan O, Ulisse K; Psychopharmacology for Substance Use Disorders. In. Psychiatry [online]. Toronto ON: Decker Medicine; September 2019. DOI 10.2310/7800.13104. Available at https://www.deckerip.com/decker/psychiatry/
- Simpson, K. J., Moran, M. T., McCall, K. L., Herbert, J., Foster, M. L., Simoyan, O. M., Shah, D. T., Desrosiers, C., Nichols, S. D., Piper, B. J. Increasing heroin, cocaine, and buprenorphine arrests reported to the Maine Diversion Alert Program. Forensic science international. 2019 Aug 27.
- Piper BJ, Ogden CL, Simoyan OM, Chung DY, Caggiano JF, Nichols SD, et al. (2018) Trends in use of prescription stimulants in the United States and Territories, 2006 to 2016. PLoS ONE 13 (11): e0206100. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.
- Piper BJ, Shaw, DT, Simoyan, OM, McCall, KL, Nichols, SD. Trends in Medical Use of Opioids in the U.S., 2006–2016. Am J Prev Med. 2018 May;54(5):652-660. doi: 10.1016/j.amepre.2018.01.034. Epub 2018 Mar 15.
- Piper BJ, Suarez MJ, Piserchio JP, Shah DT, Simoyan OM, McCall KL, Desrosiers CE, Nichols SD. Illicit and Prescription Drug Misuse as Reported to the Maine Diversion Alert Program. Forensic Science International, Vol. 285 – April 1, 2018.
- White, MV, Simoyan, OM, Cardelle AJF, Godin, SE, Kuchinski,EC, Townsend EL, Townsend JM Collaborative efforts towards an interdisciplinary and interprofessional dual degree program for public health training in a new rural medical school. Int Public Health J 2015; 7(1).
- Tsui EW, Wang G, Zahler A, Simoyan OM, White MV, Mckee M. A multi-lingual population health management program. Journal of Ambulatory Care Management 2013 Apr-Jun; 36(2):140-6.
- Oshodi Y.O., Simoyan O.M., Lesi F.E.A, Ibeziako P.I. Health Care Professionals Need for Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH) Training in Southwestern Nigeria. Adolescent Psychiatry, Vol 3, No 1, 2013.
- Simoyan OM, Townsend JM. Improving the health of Northeastern Pennsylvania through medical education and community engagement. Public Voices, Vol XII, No ,2 2012.
- Simoyan OM, Townsend J, Tarafder M, De Joseph D, Stark R, White M. Public health and medical education – a natural alliance for a new regional medical school. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. Volume 41, Issue 4, Supplement 3 , Pages S220-S227, October 2011.
- Omigbodun O, Bella T, Dogra N, Simoyan O. Training health professionals for child and adolescent mental health care in Nigeria: A qualitative analysis. Child and Adolescent Mental Health. Vol. 12, No 3, Sept 2007, pp132-137.
- Simoyan OM, Badner VM, Freeman KD. Tobacco Cessation Services in Dental Offices. Are we doing all we can? New York State Dental Journal, August/September 2002, Vol. 68, No. 7; 34-40.
- Simoyan OM, Badner VM. Implementing a School-Based Dental Health Program. The Montefiore Model. Journal of School Health, August 2002, Vol. 72, No. 6; 262-63.
- Simoyan OM. Public Health in Nigeria: A Dentist's Perspective. Archives of Ibadan Medicine, Vol. 1 No. 2: Supplement 1, April, 2000.