Caron Counseling Services (CCS) is Caron's outpatient treatment center located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
Caron Counseling provides a variety services to adults, adolescents, teens and families facing drug and alcohol addiction. CCS offers a complete and comprehensive treatment experience necessary for building a long-term recovery plan including:
- Aftercare Support Groups
- Educational Programs
- Marital and Family Counseling
- Relapse Treatment
- And much more...
The First Step
Many times, CCS is the first contact a person has with a treatment provider. When a potential client, their family member, employer, or school contacts CCS, one of our certified counselors, master’s level counselors, or licensed social workers will conduct an initial assessment. The patient’s needs are then established and an appropriate course of treatment, specific to each individual, is outlined.
Caron Counseling’s Continuum of Care - Adult and Adolescent/Teen Services
- Drug and Alcohol Evaluations
- Orientation Program – a less intensive level of care to meet the needs of an individual who does not have a defined dependency problem. This allows people to assess their own using behavior and make sensible decisions about the role of alcohol and drugs in their life.
- Primary Outpatient Programs – a structured treatment program including drug and alcohol education, as well as group discussions.
- Codependency Program – individual or family counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Programs – a thorough treatment program using methods such as group therapy, individual and family counseling, drug education, 12-Step principles of recovery, and relapse prevention.
- Aftercare Support Groups
- Intervention Services
Aftercare Support Groups
The aftercare support groups at CCS are a great place for patients and their families to both give and receive emotional and practical support in their recovery. The groups provide an opportunity for people in similar situations to exchange information and learn from one another. Join us for one of the following support groups offered at CCS:
- Young Adult Male Support Group - This group is geared towards young men between the ages of 19 and 29 looking to connect with others in the recovery community.
- Parent Support Group - Join us and build a strong support network with other parents in your community who are dealing with similar addiction-related issues.
CCS’s highly-trained staff can work with families and professionals on an intervention plan to help a troubled individual face the reality of their addiction and get the treatment necessary for their well-being. The intervention consists of family and friends approaching the individual in a loving and non-judgmental way with the hope that the individual will take the first steps towards Recovery for Life.
Caron Counseling Services is located at...
845 North Park Road
Wyomissing, PA 19610