Caron Philadelphia, located in Plymouth Meeting, was established as a key resource for professionals, parents and adolescents, as well as the recovering community, including Caron alumni. This regional office was meant to serve as an outlet for patients seeking drug rehab near Philadelphia.
The office provides information, referral services, and a close working relationship with Caron Treatment Centers' personnel to ensure that patients leaving one of Caron's treatment facilities (PA, FL, TX), who live in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas, are aware of the numerous services that Caron Philadelphia provides for them; services to keep them to connected to the Caron Continuum.
Caron Philadelphia provides the following services:
- Weekly Support Groups for the parents of adolescents and young adults seeking information about addiction treatment in Philadelphia.
- Weekly closed AA meeting: “H.O.W. to Start the Week Right.” Mondays at 7:00 am. Contact Mike D. for more information at 267-679-7076
- Monthly Breakthrough Alumni Support Group: This is a peer led group for alumni of the Breakthrough at Caron and the former Center for Self Development programs. You are invited to connect with others who are able to relate to your experience and encouraged to expand your support network in a safe and confidential atmosphere. For more information contact BK McDonough at 800-678-2332 ext. 6191 or BMcDonough@caron.org. There is no cost to attend this group.
- Monthly Alumni, Families and Friends Fellowship Group meetings provide 12-Step support and opportunities to connect through event and activity involvement. Join the network of more than 5,600 Caron alumni who have completed drug or alcohol treatment in the Philadelphia region.
- Educational Workshops by Caron experts for counselors and therapists that offer continuing education credits for their licensure requirements.
- Student Assistance Programs: Caron Philadelphia hosts several SAP trainings for school personal, agency employees and community members designed to assist youth with the many challenges they face today.
- Young Adult Recovery Network (YARN) Gatherings and Events: A fellowship of sober young men and women who are alumni or friends of Caron Treatment Centers. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and live life!
Caron Philadelphia Address:
450 Plymouth Road, Suite 301
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
For additional information on services and support through Caron Philadelphia, please contact:
Caron PhiladelphiaRegional Vice President
If you're seeking treatment for yourself, a loved one or a client, please contact:
Business Development Director for the Philadelphia Main Line, Southern New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland