Breakthrough at Caron
Breakthrough at Caron is a groundbreaking residential, 5 day program specifically designed for adults seeking that higher level of happiness and satisfaction.
The Breakthrough program is held in a beautiful restored mansion in the hills of Eastern Pennsylvania. Unlike other programs, our program is offered every week of the year and staffed by a team of full-time therapists. The goal of the program is to help adults, 18 and older, who believe that life could be better, to gain the momentum or direction necessary to create the lasting change they want and need. Breakthrough utilizes a unique and time tested process of experiential group therapy to target unidentified and ineffective patterns and develop healthier and more effective responses towards achieving personal goals.
Come to Breakthrough if you want to:
- Bring out the best in yourself, allowing your strengths to guide you
- Flourish and grow rather than just cope
- Be the best parent, partner and spouse you can be
- Have emotional manageability on a daily basis – regardless of the ups and downs around you
- Experience happiness and joy as a way of life
- Increase the closeness and intimacy in your relationships
- Feel productive and purposeful in your work
- Be able to accept the people and things you cannot change
- Center your life around your values and the people you love
Although a referral from a therapist is not required, the Breakthrough program is intended as an addition to private therapy or outpatient counseling where individuals may accelerate their personal growth by examining and modifying long-standing patterns that interfere with their quality of life. At the conclusion of the program, Breakthrough staff provides each participant with direction for follow-up care and a referral to a therapist for individuals who do not yet have one.
243 North Galen Hall Road
Wernersville, PA 19565