As professionals in the chemical dependency and mental health fields, you understand the importance of having key treatment providers readily available when it is necessary to refer one of your patients to an inpatient level of care.
Caron remains committed to providing the most comprehensive treatment options for those in need of treatment.
Who is Caron?
- Caron has more clinical programs to meet the specific needs of each patient, regardless of their age, gender or severity of their addiction than any other treatment center in the country.
- With experience in treating co-occurring disorders, Caron offers the most customized treatment programs for adolescents, young adults and adults, along with their families.
Caron offers the most comprehensive treatment options, which include:
- 5-10 day drug and alcohol assessment programs
- Residential primary and extended care programs
- Relapse Program
- Family Programs
- Breakthrough at Caron (formerly codependency)
- All of Caron’s programs are staffed by full-time professionals to ensure each patient receives an individualized treatment team, consisting of no less than a psychologist, addiction counselor, medical staff, and pastoral care counselors.
Caron not only cares for its patients while they are in treatment, but for an entire lifetime. This extended relationship is also practiced with our referring therapists, doctors and psychologists to name a few. On staff at Caron are Business Development Directors who help referents with any questions they may have about our programs, the admissions process, interventions and guiding families into treatment.