Concerned about a loved one?
Does your loved one have relationship problems? Do they seem to have a bad track record when it comes to relationships?
Is your loved one having difficulty focusing on their primary responsibilities (work, school)?
- Have you noticed a change in your loved one's friends? Or are they being secretive about who they are hanging out with?
Do they seem lonely? Have they started to isolate themselves?
- Are your loved one's friends having a negative influence on them? Does it appear as though your loved one is being taken advantage of?
- Has your loved one experienced any legal problems recently?
- Has your loved one's personal hygiene diminished?
- Have you seen a loss or gain in weight in your loved one?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, your loved one may have a problem with alcohol and/or drugs, and may also be struggling with a mental health issue. It is important that you take the first step and seek professional guidance. Caron is here to help.
Caron Pennsylvania Provides the Help Your Loved One May Need With:
Confidence: With over 53 years of experience delivering gender-specific and gender-separate addiction treatment, Caron is an internationally recognized alcohol and drug rehab provider for adolescents & teens, young adults and adults.
Comfort: Safe and private treatment setting in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Treatment That Works: Caron provides cutting-edge addiction treatment using the most effective and researched-based practices. All of Caron’s programs are staffed by full-time professionals to ensure each patient receives an interdisciplinary treatment team consisting of a psychologist, addiction counselor, medical staff, pastoral care counselor, and recreational staff.
An Emphasis on Treating Mental Health Disorders: 70% of patients entering treatment at Caron are also suffering from a mental health disorders in addition to their chemical dependency (depression, anxiety, etc.), this can be a roadblock to one's recovery. Caron has extensive experience in treating a chemical dependency as well as any mental health disorders that might be present at the time of admission or which may surface during the treatment process. Caron's addiction treatment staff will work with patients to create a personalized treatment program to address their individual needs.
- A Focus on Treating the Family: Caron believe that addiction not only affects an individual but the entire family. Treating the entire family is part of the treatment and recovery process at Caron. Families are strongly encouraged to attend a 5-day educational program while their loved one is in treatment.