Alcohol & Drug Rehab Services in Philadelphia, PA
Caron Philadelphia, located in Plymouth Meeting, was established as a key resource for professionals, parents and adolescents, as well as the recovering community, including Caron alumni. This regional office was meant to serve as an outlet for patients seeking drug rehab near Philadelphia.
The office provides information, referral services, and a close working relationship with Caron Treatment Centers' personnel to ensure that patients leaving one of Caron's treatment facilities (PA, FL, TX), who live in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas, are aware of the numerous services that Caron Philadelphia provides for them; services to keep them to connected to the Caron Continuum.
Caron Philadelphia provides the following services:
- Weekly Support Groups for the parents of adolescents and young adults seeking information about addiction treatment in Philadelphia.
- Weekly closed AA meeting: “H.O.W. to Start the Week Right.” Mondays at 7:00 am. Contact Mike D. for more information at 267-679-7076
- Weekly Codependency Group: held every Tuesday at 7 pm. This group, facilitated by Barbara Teal, is intended for alumni of Caron's codependency/Breakthrough at Caron program, to provide support and encouragement. For more information on this group, contact Jim McManus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-743-6565.
- Monthly Alumni Fellowship and Chapter Group meetings, which provide 12-Step support and also help plan social events for the 5,600 alumni who have completed drug or alcohol rehab in the Philadelphia region.
- Educational Workshops by Caron experts for counselors and therapists that offer continuing education credits for their licensure requirements.
- Student Assistance Programs: Caron Philadelphia hosts several SAP trainings for school personal, agency employees and community members designed to assist youth with the many challenges they face today.
- Young Adult Recovery Network (YARN) Gatherings and Events: A fellowship of sober young men and women who are alumni or friends of Caron Treatment Centers. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and live life!
For additional information on drug and alcohol rehab near Philadelphia, please feel free to contact:
James McManus – Regional Vice President
450 Plymouth Road, Suite 301
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462