Caron support groups are available to all Caron alumni, family and friends to help maintain their connection with the Caron experience and support Recovery for Life.
Groups provide a supportive community where participants share with each other and exchange tips and tools to maintain their recovery. We offer a variety of groups for alumni and families including:
- Fellowship Groups
- Parent and Family Support Groups
- Caron Renaissance Family Support Groups
- Breakthrough Alumni Support Groups
- Young Adult Recovery Network (YARN) Groups
- Grief Recovery After Substance Passing